Dec 29, 2008

Simply Sensational Truffles


From Kraft Foods

2-1/2 pkg. (20 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
decorations: chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts, multi-colored sprinkles
Make It

MELT 8 chocolate squares in double boiler. Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in melted chocolate. Refrigerate until firm.

SHAPE into 36 balls. Place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.

MELT remaining chocolate. Use fork to dip truffles; return to baking sheet. Decorate, then refrigerate 1 hour.

My Notes: I made these for the holidays and people raved over them. I had leftover chocolate at the end and dipped pretzels then sprinkled red and green sprinkles over them.

2 comments:

Krista P said...

Ooh - sounds awesome. I have a cookie dough truffle recipe you should try.

Lisa Bates said...

You can make this for me anytime!