From Cooking Light
- 4 (1 1/2-ounce) slices sourdough bread
- 1 1/2 cups quartered grape tomatoes $
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain hummus
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Arrange bread on a baking sheet. Broil 1 minute or until toasted.
- 3. Combine tomatoes and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Spread about 1/4 cup hummus over each bread slice. Divide tomato mixture evenly among servings. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese.