From Giada de Laurentiis
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (5 to 6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Kosher Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup plain, full-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the fish: Preheat a broiler. Spray a small baking sheet or glass baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. Set aside.
Drizzle the tilapia fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the fillets in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and broil until cooked through and the flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
For the sauce: In a small bowl, mix together theyogurt, agave nectar, and mustard until smooth. Whisk in the lemon juice and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Transfer the tilapia to a serving platter and drizzle with the sauce.
My Notes: Pairs with the Carrot and Yam Puree and for dessert the Cantaloupe and Mint Granita. Brandon thought this dish was too sweet. Maybe better to share with my girlfriends.