From add a pinch.com
- olive oil spray
- 8 chicken breasts
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray baking dish with olive oil nonstick baking spray.
- Place chicken into baking dish. Salt and pepper chicken and then bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and then pour on top of chicken. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.