Sep 6, 2009

Grilled Steak with Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce


From the Pioneer Woman

I can't really do this recipe justice in repeating it back to you (you being me, when i pull up this blog to remember how much of what goes into my favorite recipes).

The Pioneer Woman is the better, more talented, funnier and prettier version of me. She's all about her kids, cooking and photography ... maybe I will be like her when I grow up. She is awesome and amazing, if you haven't heard of her before the above link goes to her site and you can explore all of her domestic spunkiness there.

So, here's what you (me) get.

4 T butter
1 LARGE white onion
3/4 cup heavy cream
blue cheese - 1/4 cup? or MORE!
large, juicy, delicious steaks!

Once again, go to this website for complete instructions. DO.IT.NOW!!!

No comments: